- High in Protein
- High in Vitamin A & C
- Great for Skin Allergies
- Great for Weight Management
Guaranteed Analysis (as fed)
The minimum percentage requirements of crude protein and crude fat as well as the maximum percentages of crude fiber and moisture required to meet the dietary needs to keep your dog at their best.
- Protein 12.7%
- Fat 1.7%
- Fiber 1.3%
- Carbohydrates 7.7%
- Ash 0.6%
- Moisture 74.5%
kcal/g 0.9 – kcal/oz 28 – kcal/cup 224 – kcal/kg 986
Clean Chicken & Quinoa is a grain free dog food that contains USDA certified natural & organic human grade ingredients. Chicken provides a lean source of protein. Quinoa is a seed with a grain-like texture that serves as an antioxidant, is high in amino acids to help build muscle, and magnesium to help with relaxation. Apples provide dietary fiber, vitamin C and vitamin A. Pumpkin puree supports digestive health. Salmon oil provides EPA and DHA, the omega-3 fatty acids that help reduce allergies, improve cognitive functions and help control weight.
PURE Dog Food products are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Daily Serving Recommendations
FOR EVERY ADDITIONAL 10 LBS, ADD 1/2 CUP PER MEAL
Adjust suggested serving size if your dog is more or less active to maintain ideal body weight.
You should be able to feel your dog’s ribs easily, and see a distinct tuck just behind the rib cage.
- Shipping available Nationwide via FedEx
- Food is shipped frozen in an insulated box & sent overnight
- Shipping dates available are Tuesday through Friday
- FREE delivery for orders over $20 in the Los Angeles area
- Your food is delivered frozen and in a reusable cooler bag
- Deliveries are made Sundays from 4pm to 9pm & Wednesdays from 11am to 4pm
- Prior to your upcoming delivery, please leave your bag out for pick up
- If you forget to leave your bag, we will remind you via email
- If our reminders are unsuccessful we charge $5.00 for a non-returned bag
- Pick up at our retail store open Monday - Friday from 10am to 6pm
- Food can be ordered online and picked up in store or paid for in person